- Windows or Apple laptop, Android or iOS mobile device.
- An internet connection (for use from inside the Library, you can choose to connect to the SCCL wireless network).
How To Use This Service
Go to this link or click/tap the button below to get started.
- Enter your Library Card number and PIN (link can be accessed from anywhere with an internet access).
- Select file to upload by using the "Browse" button, then press the "Upload" button.
- Proceed to any public print station in the library on the same day you upload. Follow the instructions on the screen to print the document. Pick up your print job.
The machines will accept $1 and $5 bills, and coins. Payment by card is also available.
Changing paper size does not affect cost per page, however please be aware that printing double-sided counts as printing two pages.
- Black/White single-sided: $0.15 per page
- Black/White double-sided: $0.30 per page
- Color single-sided: $0.20 per page
- Color double-sided: $0.40 per page