Check Out These Library Apps!
Our App: SCCL
Search for a book, manage your account, check out an eBook. Works on most mobile devices.
Native App Features:
- My Account: Sign in with your library card number and PIN to manage your account.
- Search the catalog and place holds: Search the library's holding. Enter a title, author, publisher or keyword.
- Library Locator: Find the library closest to you and find its hours of operation.
- Contact us: Contact library staff by text, phone or email.
- Virtual Library: Search and explore select electronic resources, eBooks, audiobooks, music, magazines, and more.
- Download eBooks and audiobooks: Downloads from OverDrive, Cloud Library, and RBdigital Audiobooks are now available. New to eBooks & eAudiobooks? Check out our Get Started guides.
How to Download our App:
- Visit http://sccl.boopsie.com on your Apple, Android, Kindle, or Windows Mobile browser.
- Search for "Santa Clara County Library" or "SCCL" in your application store.
- Visit http://sccl.boopsie.com/v2 on all other device browsers.
Browse, request, checkout, and read eBooks from most of our content services, combined in one app. Spanish eBooks are included! SimplyE is available for Android and iOS devices.
Content providers included in SimplyE: OverDrive, cloudLibrary, and Odilo. Public domain eBooks are also included.
Native App Features:
- Catalog: Browse eBooks by genre, audience (adult, teen/young adult, and children), and language (English, Español, Chinese).
- My Books: See, read, or return the titles you have checked out.
- Read-alikes & recommendations: Get reading recommendations based on author or title.
- Reservations: See the status of titles you have requested.
- Settings: Change your library, read Frequently Asked Questions, and find the About SimplyE information.
How to Download and Use the App:
- Search for the "SimplyE" app in the Google Play or Apple Store and download.
- Find Your Library: Look for "Santa Clara County Library District"
- When you first borrow or request a title you will be prompted to sign in with your library card number and PIN. SimplyE will save your card.
Find More Apps:
Browse our A-Z Resources for even more apps: