Check Out These Library Apps!
Our Library Mobile App: SCCLD
New SCCLD Mobile App Coming Soon!
(Android app estimated launch date: May 10, 2021)
Our new library mobile app will be an all-new modern app, designed to bring you an exceptional personalized mobile experience.
- User friendly navigation
- In-app library card
- Easy library account access (place holds, renew checked out items, manage your account)
- Improved relevant, accurate catalog search experience
- Browse new titles, library events & staff lists
- Access library hours, locations & contact information
How to download our app:
- The Android app will be available in the Google Play Store on May 10, 2021.
- Look for the iOS app to be available in the App Store in late May/early June 2021.
NOTE: The old SCCL mobile app (powered by Boopsie) has been permanently retired and is no longer available for download.
Browse, request, and checkout eBooks and audiobooks from most of our content services, combined in one app. Spanish content is also included! SimplyE is available for Android and iOS devices.
Content providers included in SimplyE:
- eBooks: OverDrive, cloudLibrary, and Odilo.
- Audiobooks: OverDrive
- Public domain eBooks are also included.
Native App Features:
- Catalog: Browse eBooks and audiobooks by genre, audience (adult, teen/young adult, and children), and language (English, Español, Chinese).
- My Books: See, read, or return the titles you have checked out.
- Read-alikes & recommendations: Get reading recommendations based on author or title.
- Reservations: See the status of titles you have requested.
- Settings: Change your library, read Frequently Asked Questions, and find the About SimplyE information.
How to Download and Use the App:
- How-To guides for Apple iOS and Android.
- Search for the "SimplyE" app in the Google Play or Apple Store and download.
- Find Your Library: Look for "Santa Clara County Library District"
- When you first borrow or request a title you will be prompted to sign in with your library card number and PIN. SimplyE will save your card.
Find More Apps:
Browse our A-Z Resources for even more apps: