Looking for a Great Book to Discuss at Your Next Book Club Meeting?
Check out our Book Club Kit collection. Or open a printable list, opens a new window of the books in our system. The kits contain at least 10-12 paperback copies of each title along with an accompanying guide to help you explore the book's style, plot, and themes.
The titles in this collection have been carefully selected by a member of our staff, and represent a wide variety of topics, interests, and genres. Both fiction and non-fiction titles are included.
Getting a Kit:
- One member of your group must place a hold on the kit.
- The library will contact that person when the kit is ready for pick-up.
- The cardholder who placed the hold will pick up the kit and distribute the books to the rest of the group.
- When returning the kit, the cardholder who checked out the kit should check the contents against the content list and return the kit to the circulation desk.
- 10-12 copies of the book
- Discussion guide tailored to the book
- Sign-out sheet to keep track of the books
- The person who checks out the kit is financially responsible for returning all the pieces in the kit.
- Kit is checked out for 6 weeks. You cannot renew the kit. Overdue fines are the same as for 1 regular book.
- Please check content of book kits against label tag provided before you return the book bag to the library.
- Replacement costs for missing pieces are as follows:
- Entire Kit: $250
- Book: $10/book
- Additional materials folder: $25
- Once paid, the cost of a missing book or folder is non-refundable.
- Book kits must be returned to the circulation desk inside the library.
Aug 23rd | 7:00pm - 8:00pmOnline Event
Aug 24th | 7:30pm - 8:30pm
Aug 26th | 4:00pm - 5:00pmOnline Event