In an effort to better familiarize our patrons with our libraries and Bookmobile service, we have produced short videos that offer virtual tours of our seven community libraries, one branch library, and the services provided by our Bookmobile team. Step into our libraries virtually with 360° tours. We also offer videos about our children and teen areas across our libraries, which include a description of some of the many resources and services available to these groups. Find them all below.
To enable and disable Full Screen videos:
- To view the videos in full screen mode, first click the play button, then click the square brackets icon in the bottom right corner of the video.
- To exit full screen mode, click the inverted square brackets icon in the bottom right corner of the video.
Los Altos Library
Morgan Hill Library
360° Virtual Tours
To navigate the 360° tours:
- Click/tap and hold, then drag the photo to look 360° around a scene.
- Use the large arrows to move to different sections of the library.
- Use the photos in the photo tray to jump to a particular area of the library.
- To open or close the photo tray, use the small arrow in the grey half-circle at the top of the tray.
360° Virtual Tour Coming Soon
More About The Library
Discover facts and figures about Library services on our Fast Facts page.
Learn more about the Library and its guiding principles on our Strategic Plan page.
Find open hours, contact information, driving and transit directions, photo galleries, and additional information about each library on the Library Location pages.