If you are writing an essay, studying for a test, brushing up on schoolwork-related subjects, or just find facts interesting, Scholastic can provide! Find eBooks, articles, pictures, videos, and more for students in all grades, covering a wide range of topics such as history, biography, science, nature, animals, space, and more. Parents, guardians, and teachers will also find the resources helpful for encouraging and enhancing students' education.
Join Us On Zoom
To help demystify what topics you can find in each service and how they can help you with schoolwork, join us in September and October for a pair of online programs via Zoom!
Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 11am
This workshop is designed for parents, guardians, and educators of elementary students. Learn about the educational tools and resources provided by Scholastic Teachables, the Watch & Learn Library, BookFlix, and TrueFlix, and how to assist your young learners in using the platforms to enhance their education.
Wednesday, October 19, 2022 at 3pm
This workshop is designed for middle and high school students. Learn about the resources and tools that Scholastic Go!, ScienceFlix, TrueFlix, and FreedomFlix offer for homework and study, and how they can help you succeed in school.
Which Scholastic Service Is Right For You?
- Scholastic Teachables: Provides printable, ready-to-use educational materials such as coloring pages and books, bookmarks, flyers and handouts, and more for ages 4 to 11. Designed for the use of parents, guardians, and teachers as a collections of supplementary resources for homeschool, classroom, and homework.
- Watch & Learn Library: Discover educational videos for pre-K through grade 3. Young learners discover the joy of learning with these short videos on various topics, including animals, science, social studies, social-emotional knowledge, dance breaks, and more.
- Scholastic Go!: Offers a collection of articles, eBooks, photos, and more for grades 3 and up. A great way to look up encyclopedia entries, brief biographies, and other nonfiction needs.
- BookFlix: Kids in pre-K through grade 3 can enjoy read-along storybook videos that pair classic Weston Woods books with related nonfiction books.
- TrueFlix: Students in grades 3 to 6 can enhance their learning with nonfiction books, videos, and other multimedia content about people, places, history, science, and nature.
- ScienceFlix: Students in grades 5 to 8 can explore science, technology, and other related topics with science experiments, STEM career studies, interactive videos, articles, eBooks, and more.
- FreedomFlix: Social studies eBooks, videos, and more for students in grades 5 to 8. Learn about people, places, ancient civilizations, historical international events, and American history.