Online from Catalog
- Login to your account with your username or barcode and PIN.
- Click on My Settings in the navigation on the top right of the screen and select Personal Information from the drop down menu.
- Scroll down to Change PIN.
- Enter your existing PIN in the Old PIN Number field.
- Enter your new PIN in the New PIN Number field.
- Enter new PIN again in the Confirm New PIN field.
- Click the Save button
From The Classic Catalog:
- Login to your account at the classic catalog with your barcode and PIN.
- Click on Profile in the navigation bar or under Account Overview.
- Enter your existing PIN in the Old PIN field.
- Enter your new PIN in the New PIN field.
- Enter your new PIN again in the Re-enter New PIN field.
- Click Update button.
Go to the Accounts Desk at one of the Santa Clara County Library District Community Libraries.
Forgot Your PIN?
You can Reset Your PIN online. An email will be sent to the email address associated with your library account, including a link that will allow you to select a new PIN.
Or you can send an email to email@example.com with your full name and card number from the same email we have on file. We will be able to reset your PIN to the last four digits of the phone number we have listed on your account.
If you do not have an email address on file, you will need to go to the Accounts Desk at one of the Santa Clara County Library District locations for assistance.