The Oak Room accommodates 4 to 12 people.
Groups must read and adhere to this policy.
- Reservations may be made online up to 30 days in advance.
- A group may book the Oak Room once per day.
- The maximum booking duration on a single day is 2 hours.
- If you do not arrive within 15 minutes of the start time of your reservation, the reservation is canceled and the room may be reserved by someone else.
- Please exit promptly at the end of your reservation so the following user may begin the next reservation time.
- Covered drinks are permitted.
- The Library's Behavior Policy applies to the meeting room.