Groups must read and adhere to this policy.
A nonrefundable fee is required for each use of the Community Room: $25 for 4 hours or less, $50 for over 4 hours up to 8 hours. It is payable 7 days after after confirmation of the reservation and before the use of the room, or the reservation will be canceled.
- The Saratoga Community Room is available for use during library open hours.
- A group may use the Community Room only once per month.
- Reservations may be made up to 90 days in advance.
- The reservation time should include set-up and cleanup time.
- Reservations may be made in person during Saratoga Library’s open hours or online.
Notify the staff at the Accounts Desk that your group has arrived.
- The group is responsible for arranging the chairs and tables before the meeting.
- The group shall provide all needed equipment including television, DVD player, projector, etc. Staff assistance is not provided for room or equipment set-up.
- Free wireless Internet access and a projection screen are available.
- Nothing should be posted on walls or doors.
During the Program
- Noise level should be appropriate for a Library.
- Light refreshments may be served.
Cleanup and Exiting
- The room must be left clean and in the same or better condition in which it was found.
- The group is responsible for putting the chairs and tables back after the meeting.
- The group is responsible for bringing its own trash bags, cleaning the kitchen and the refrigerator, and removing all uneaten food, drinks, and trash from the Community Room.
- Please turn out the lights, close the doors, and notify Library staff when you leave.