Access the latest issue as well as back issues of some popular consumer magazines:
- Consumer Reports (2014 - Present)
- Consumer Reports On Health (2015 - Present)
- Consumer Reports Buying Guide (2015 - Present)
- AARP: The Magazine (2016 - Present)
Access hundreds of reference and non-fiction eBook titles on a variety of subjects including art & architecture, computer science, health & medicine, history, and more. Also included are full-text classics, poetry, and drama that are in the public domain. All titles can be read online or downloaded to your device for 21 days (see our Get Started Guide for more info).
Kanopy now offers The Great Courses for unlimited access. Enjoy over 6,000 popular courses on topics ranging from history and health to science and more, taught by award-winning experts and professors from distinguished institutions. Lending Information. FAQ.
Offers streaming video for kids. Enjoy kids' movies and TV shows, animated storybooks, classic fairytales and kids' movies, non-feature films and series, and learning language videos. All content on Kanopy Kids is for unlimited streaming. Lending Information. FAQ.
Learn a new language with Little Pim! Using short videos and flash cards, the award-winning program immerses children (ages 6 months to 6 years) into a new language. Please note, you'll need to perform a quick search for "Little Pim" in order to access the collection.
The New York Times Online is available in three editions: English, Spanish and Chinese. Click on ESPAÑOL or 中文 on top of the webpage to access the Spanish or Chinese edition.
A few limitations to be aware of:
- Mobile apps are available only for remote access. If you're connected to the Library's WiFi inside the library you will not be able to use the mobile app version. To use the app, redeem your code through the Library's website first and then follow the prompts to either sign-in or register. Once you've signed in, you can switch to the app version and sign in with the same credentials to start using the app.
- Articles from 1923-1980 are not available for in-library access. However, patrons can access 5 articles per day from this date range via off-site access.
- The archives for 1851-1922 and 1981 - present are unlimited.
- The Crosswords app is not included. However, crosswords from the past week, as well as a handful from the archive, are available in the Crosswords section.
- The Cooking app is not included, but patrons can access recipes via the Food section on nytimes.com.
- To visit historic issues of The New York Times, visit this link.
頭條新聞每日即時更新，時報視頻 (Times Video) 則提供有關文化、娛樂、世界新聞、科學等多元短視頻。
头条新闻每日即时更新，时报视频 (Times Video) 则提供有关文化、娱乐、世界新闻、科学等多元短视频。
Edición en español del New York Times en línea
Los titulares del periódico se actualizan a lo largo del día. Haga clic en “Español” el la parte superior de la página web.
Checkout and stream free shows, movies, and more through OverDrive! Enjoy feature films, TV series, children's programming, documentaries, educational content, and instructional videos. Videos will play in the OverDrive app or in your web browser.
Note: Some restrictions may apply and you may not be able to play all streaming videos (like those from Starz) on a Kindle Fire, Fire HD, or Android 7.X devices, even using the OverDrive app.
Immersion language learning for 30 languages including English (ESL)! Online courses are available in different proficiency levels and structured around core lessons that help build reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills using interactive voice comparison, illustrative images, quizzes, and challenges. FAQs & Instructions.