Important Information from the Library
The safety of library patrons and staff is Santa Clara County Library District’s top priority, and due to the COVID-19 situation, our libraries are closed and Bookmobile services suspended until a time that warrants reopening. We hope that you are safe, healthy and following the instructions from the Public Health Department. Don’t forget, our online library is available to you 24/7 from the comfort of your home or anywhere you have an internet connection.
Now Available from the Online Library
- A full array of online storytimes for families including Facebook Live Storytimes
- Ancestry is now available from home
- MacMillan has ended their embargo on new release eBook titles!
Resources for Students
- We offer study resources for students of all ages studying from home
- Online homework help
- Great Courses and much more.
Read, Watch, Listen and Relax
The library has a robust collection of:
Don't have a Library Card - Get one Online
If you do not have a library account with us and live within Santa Clara County, you can apply for an eCard from the website. If approved, the eCard gives you instant access to the entire online library.
Holds and Returns
- Do NOT return library materials until the library reopens.
- There will be no late fines on items returned.
- Current holds on physical materials will be available when libraries reopen. No new holds will be accepted during the closure period.
Stay Informed from Official Sources
Stay informed. Information is changing frequently. Check and subscribe to Public Health's website and social media pages: Public Health Website: http://sccphd.org/coronavirus
For important information about COVID-19 please visit:
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.