The individual making the room reservation is hereafter known as the "Responsible User."
The Responsible User must read and adhere to these Room Usage Requirements, and Santa Clara County Library District's Community Room Policy and Behavior Standards Policy. Permission to use the Meeting Room is granted on the condition that all rules are followed. Permission may be revoked for failure to do so, in which case the organization responsible will be assessed for any damages.
- The Meeting Room may be used by groups of 4 to 31 people.
- The Responsible User must check in at the ground floor Accounts Desk.
- If the Responsible User does not check in within 10 minutes after their reserved start time, the reservation is forfeited and may be given to another group.
- Gilroy Library staff have the final authority to make accommodations regarding the use of the Meeting Room, including enforcement of time limits and the permission to extend them.
- In consideration of others, if you need to cancel your reservation please do so as soon as possible by using the cancellation link provided in the confirmation email, or by contacting the Gilroy Library at (408) 842-8207.
- Food is not permitted in the Meeting Room. Please eat your food in the ground floor Lobby. Individual lidded beverages are allowed.
- Rooms are not soundproof. In consideration of others, please keep noise or sound levels to a minimum.
- Please do not cover the windows.
- The Meeting Room must be occupied continuously during the scheduled booking by at least 4 people.
- The room must be left in a clean and neat condition with the tables and chairs in their original positions.
- The Responsible User will be held financially responsible for damage to anything inside the Meeting Room.
- Please exit promptly at the end of your reservation so the following user may begin on time.
- Property should not be left unattended in the room. The Library is not responsible for loss of damage to personal property.
- NOTE: Staff are not available to assist with furniture arrangement, TV monitor, or clean up.