Digital Navigators is a FREE Program to Help You Get Personalized Assistance
Digital Navigators are kind and skilled experts who can offer patient and personalized assistance in English and Spanish. They’ll work with you one-on-one by phone or email to discuss your needs and ﬁnd out how they can help.
Help for Students:
Digital Navigators provide support for Grades K-12, plus some college support.
We can connect you with:
- One-on-one virtual tutoring
- Test preparation
- Tools to build study skills
- Writing assistance
Help for Job Seekers:
We can connect you with resources for:
- Improving job skills
- Cover letter writing and resume review
- Job interview preparation
- Career development courses and certification
Help with Basic Technology:
We can help you:
- Find low-cost internet and devices to get online
- Learn basic computer skills, such as how to navigate the internet
- Find online courses for life-long learning, health and fun
- Discover resources to explore new hobbies
How to Contact a Digital Navigator
A Digital Navigator will respond back to you within 24 hours from Monday to Friday.
► Connect Online
► Call Them: 1-800-790-5319
► Text Them: 626-873-8390
► Email Them: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
This program is supported in whole or in part by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the American Rescue Act, Administered in California by the State Librarian.