Teen Summer Reading 2021 - Reading Colors Your World
How It Works
- Download an entry form here.
- Design a bookmark with the theme “Reading Colors Your World” within the template provided. Must be your own original work.
- Make sure to include your contact information at the bottom of this form.
- Visit a SCCLD Library and turn in completed form to a library staff person OR submit a digital copy of your entry form online. (Online form below)
- Deadline: 7/31/21, winners will be notified by 8/31/21.
- One entry per person.
- Ages 13-18 only
What You Get:
- From all entries we will select multiple winners
- All winning bookmarks will be reproduced for distribution in the libraries.
- Your name will be on the bookmark, giving you full recognition.