Santa Clara County, like so many communities across the country, has been affected by the opioid crisis. Being informed and having access to proper training and medication can save lives.
The Santa Clara County Library District, in partnership with the Santa Clara County Behavioral Health Services Department, is proud to offer training for our community members about how to recognize an opioid overdose and how to safely administer the nasal spray Naloxone (commonly known as Narcan).
In addition to this critical information, participants who complete the training will be given a free limited number of Naloxone dosages (while supplies last). Click the link below to register:
- Campbell Library: 8/17 from 7:00-8:00pm
- Cupertino Library: 7/12 from 1:00-2:00pm
- Gilroy Library: 8/16 from 7:00-8:00pm
- Gilroy Library: 8/30 from 1:00-2:00pm (en español)
- Los Altos Library: 8/5 from 1:30-2:30pm
- Los Altos Library: 8/31 from 11:00-12:00pm
- Milpitas Library: 7/8 from 2:00-3:00pm
- Morgan Hill Library: 8/8 from 6:00-7:00pm
- Saratoga Library: 8/30 from 11:00-12:00pm
- Saratoga Library: 9/9 from 1:00-2:00pm