The Cupertino Library (408-446-1677) is a member of the Santa Clara County Library District. As a member, we provide the following:
- Events for all ages
- Dedicated Children's and Teen spaces
Online Collections & Services, Available 24/7
- eBooks, eMagazines, eMovies, eMusic, Research, Homework Help, Online Classes, and More!
- Reference & Readers' Advisory and Account Services
- Public-use computers and technology equipment, including
- Free Wi-Fi and Internet access
- Full service computers with Microsoft Office software
- Color printer and photocopier
- Wireless printing for Android & iOS and for Laptops
- Multimedia scanning
- Self-check stations
- Learn more about computers, Wi-Fi, children's computers, and other technologies in the library!
- Book drop for returning items, accessible 24/7
Facility and Collections
Cupertino Library is housed in a 54,000 sq. ft building. The facility includes:
- Group Study and Meeting rooms
- Access to an extensive, shared County Library collection of over two million books, movies, and more.
- Non-English language Collections
- Special Collection:
- California Western Americana Collection (CWA) - This is an extensive collection that covers local, state, and regional historical and current events dating back more than one hundred years. Items in the CWA collection can be used in the library, but they cannot be checked out.
Exhibits in the Library
There is an Art Wall on the First Floor in the Reading Room of the Cupertino Library. Selected artists display their work for up to two months at one time.
If you are interested in exhibiting your artwork, please read our Exhibit Policy.
Visit the Cupertino Library Foundation's Art Display Wall, opens a new window page for information about the Library's Art Wall policy, eligibility, notes for the artist, and to submit an application, as well as see past and present displays.
If you have, please questions contact:
- Adult Book Club (in English)
- Chinese Adult Book Club (in Mandarin)
- Children's and Teen Book Clubs offered periodically each year
Support the Library
Teen Advisory Board
Teen Advisory Board applications accepted annually. Contact the Cupertino Library Teen Librarian at (408) 446-1677 for more information.
Propose a Library-Sponsored Event
After reviewing the Program Policy, please fill out this application to propose that the library sponsor an event that you (or your team) offer, to be held at the library. Due to the high volume of program applications we receive, we may only contact you if we may be interested in partnering with you on a future program/event. Thank you for your interest in library-sponsored events.