Treehouse requires, opens a new window users to be 16 years or older. By submitting this form, or by following the link to access Treehouse, you certify that you are 16 or older.
To create or reactivate your Treehouse account, submit the form below.
- You must have an active library card with SCCLD.
- The name and email submitted in the form must match your library account information.
- By submitting this form, you agree to allow the Library to provide your email address to Treehouse for the purpose of creating your Treehouse account.
- There are a limited number of Treehouse seats available. SCCLD may deactivate accounts that show no activity for longer than 2 months as well as delete enrollment invitations that have not been accepted. You are welcome to re-enroll. Seats will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Individuals may only have ONE account with Treehouse. By submitting this form, you are agreeing to have all membership consolidated under SCCLD. You may contact Treehouse and request that your account be moved to an individual or other organizational plan at any time.
Treehouse will send you an email confirming your account. Please be patient as account creation may take a few days.
If you have a current, active Santa Clara County Library District account with Treehouse, you can proceed directly to teamtreehouse.com and log in.
"*" indicates required fields