The Campbell Library (408-866-1991) is a member of the Santa Clara County Library District. As a member, we provide the following:
- Events for all ages
- Dedicated Children's and Teen spaces (Unavailable in current Express location.)
- Online Collections & Services, Available 24/7
- eBooks, eMagazines, eMovies, eMusic, Research, Homework Help, Online Classes, and More!
- Reference & Readers' Advisory and Account Services
- Free Wi-Fi and Internet access
- One full service computers with Microsoft Office software
- Color printer and photocopier
- Wireless printing for Android & iOS and for Laptops
- Self-check stations
- Book drop for returning items, accessible 24/7
Facility & Collections
The Campbell Library offers:
- Access to an extensive, shared County Library collection of over two million books, movies, and more.
Support the Library
Propose a Library-Sponsored Event
After reviewing the Program Policy, please fill out this application to propose that the library sponsor an event that you (or your team) offer, to be held at the library. Due to the high volume of program applications we receive, we may only contact you if we may be interested in partnering with you on a future program/event. Thank you for your interest in library-sponsored events.
Looking for rooms to book? Discover rooms available at nearby SCCL libraries on the Book a Room page.
February: Judge & Mrs. Milton Myrick donate $50 for a new public library. Public raises a matching $50. Books from the local YMCA are donated to start a collection.
Campbell County Women's Club donates part of their newly constructed building for library use. This library opens with 4,500 volumes.
The library moves to larger facilities at Campbell & Central Avenues where the current Orchard Valley Coffee now resides.
February 22: Grand opening of the new Campbell Library at 77 Harrison Avenue with 89,000 volumes.
The Campbell Museum and Senior Center move to their own sites. The Campbell Library doubles in square footage, adding a second level.
The Library is repainted, and new carpet and furniture added.
The library receives and interior face-lift with new carpet, paint, and furniture.
Campbell Library houses 201,300 volumes and circulates over 900,000 items each year.
Campbell Library moves to temporary location (1 W Campbell Avenue, Room E46, Campbell, CA 95008) as major renovations happen on the original location.
November 10: A groundbreaking ceremony is held and renovation construction begins on the library building at 77 Harrison Avenue.