The Morgan Hill Library (408-779-3196) is a member of the Santa Clara County Library District. As a member, we provide the following:
- Events for all ages
- Dedicated Children's and Teen spaces
Online Collections & Services, Available 24/7
- eBooks, eMagazines, eMovies, eMusic, Research, Homework Help, Online Classes, and More!
- Reference & Readers' Advisory and Account Services
- Public-use computers and technology equipment, including
- Free Wi-Fi and Internet access
- Full service computers with Office 2016 and Adobe software
- Color printer and photocopier
- Wireless printing for Android & iOS and for Laptops
- Multimedia scanning
- Self-check stations
- Learn more about computers, Wi-Fi, children's computers, and other technologies in the library!
- Book drop for returning items, accessible 24/7
Facility and Collections
The Morgan Hill Library is housed in a 28,000 sq. ft. building, which includes:
- A Community Meeting Room with a max capacity of 92 people
- Children's area and Teen Space
- Access to an extensive, shared County Library collection of over two million books, movies, and more
- Non-English Language Collections
- Special Collection: Local History
Art in the Morgan Hill Library
Learn more about the artworkopens a new window located in, and outside, of our library.
The After Dinner Book Club meets the first Tuesday of the month at 7:30pm. Find Book Club meetings.
Support the Library
Teen Advisory Board
Teen Advisory Board applications accepted annually. Contact the Morgan Hill Library Teen Librarian at (408) 779-3196 for more information.
Propose a Library-Sponsored Event
After reviewing the Program Policy, please fill out this application to propose that the library sponsor an event that you (or your team) offer, to be held at the library. Due to the high volume of program applications we receive, we may only contact you if we may be interested in partnering with you on a future program/event. Thank you for your interest in library-sponsored events.