The Redwood Room accommodates 1 to 6 people.
Groups must read and adhere to this policy.
- Reservations may be made online one week in advance.
- Patrons may reserve the Redwood Room for up to 2 hours per day.
- Groups are requested to limit their reservations to once per day. If the same group makes more than one reservation in a day’s time, subsequent reservations may be cancelled. The same restriction applies to multiple members of the same group; please do not make multiple reservations using different library cards on the same day.
- If you do not arrive within 15 minutes of the start time of your reservation, the reservation is canceled and the room may be given to someone else.
- Please exit promptly at the end of your reservation so the following user may begin the next reservation time.
- Please don't cover the windows.
- Food is not permitted.
- Covered drinks are permitted.