Reserve a Computer to Access Internet & Software
Computers are available at Gilroy, Los Altos, Milpitas, and Saratoga Libraries only, as a service pilot. Please check back soon for updates about other libraries.
Sign up to use a computer at the library! Full access to the Internet, library computer software, and printing.
Seats are limited. Please book your appointment at least 4 hours in advance.
- One computer session per person per day.
- Computer sessions begin on the hour, and last 50 minutes (e.g. 1:00-1:50pm).
- No extensions for late arrival or other reasons.
- No computer support available.
- No scanning, copying, or faxing.
- Library card number and PIN required (Limited card will be issued if you do not have a library card).
- Free printing: 25 pages maximum.
- Files cannot be saved to the computer. Please email to yourself or save to a flash drive.
- All print jobs must be sent to printer before the end of your computer session (e.g. by 1:45pm).
- Social distancing including the use of face coverings, using hand sanitizer when entering and exiting, and maintaining 6 feet distance from others is required.
Computer Hours: By Appointment Only
|Library||Hours and Times|
|Gilroy, Los Altos, Milpitas, & Saratoga||Mon & Tues 3-7pm. Wed, Thurs, Fri, & Sat 1-5pm|
If you have questions, need some help, or don't have an email (required to make an online booking), please contact a librarian for assistance by phone or email, Monday through Saturday, 10am-6pm.