Please read and adhere to the following when using the Campbell Community Room:
- Should include time to set up and restore the room.
- May be made up to 90 days in advance, on a first come, first served basis.
- If the meeting is cancelled, please notify the library by calling the Adult Reference Desk at 408-866-1991 ext. 3211 during library open hours.
Frequency of Use
- Groups (a minimum of 10 to a maximum of 100 people) may use the room once a month.
- Meetings sponsored by the library of the City of Campbell have priority use of the meeting room.
Use of the Room
- The person who has booked the room should check in at the Adult Reference Desk on the lower level of the library upon arrival.
- Please make sure attendees enter and exit through the library's public doors.
- The group is responsible for arranging the chairs and tables before the meeting and for putting the chairs and tables back after the meeting.
- Noise level should be appropriate for a library.
- Please pick up any trash and place it in a trash can or take it with you.
- Nothing should be posted on walls or doors, and all windows should remain closed.
- Please ask for assistance in adjusting the room temperature.
- Please turn out the lights, close the doors, and notify the library staff when you leave.
- Groups shall provide any equipment needed beyond the tables, chairs, television, screen, and lectern that are included with use of the room.
- High voltage equipment is not allowed.
- Wireless Internet is available with a Santa Clara County library card and PIN (personal identification number).
- Restrooms are available across the hall from the meeting room.