Looking for some meeting space?
Community groups are invited to use Campbell Library's Community Room.
When booking the Community Room for use, there are certain meetings that are not open to the public, such as Library and City staff meetings, interviews, training sessions, and the like. All other programs and meetings must be free and open to the public.
Eligible Organizations (in priority order)
- Santa Clara County Library District
- Organizations whose programs are co-sponsored by SCCLD (Friends of the Library, The Reading Program, etc.)
- SCCLD related groups such as Library Commissions, Friends of the Library or library foundations and endowments
- City or Santa Clara County sponsored meetings
- Civic, school and nonprofit groups presenting programs of public interest
Making a Reservation
The Campbell Library's Community Room is located on the lower level of the library and may be reserved for use by groups of 10 to 100 people. It has 90 chairs. 15 tables, a screen for projections, TV, lectern, and sink available for use.
Before making your reservation, you must read and agree to adhere to the Campbell Library Community Room usage information, as well as the Santa Clara County Library District's Community Room Policy and Behavior Standards, to ensure your group meets the requirements. You have a valid SCCLD library card to book a room.
- Groups of 10 to 100 can book the Community Room.
- The Community Room may be booked once per month.
- The Community Room may be booked up to 90 days in advance.
- The maximum booking duration on a single day is 8 hours.
- There is a non-refundable fee per booking for the Community Room.
- There is a non-refundable fee per booking for the Community Room: $25 for 4 or fewer hours, or $50 for more than 4 hours.
- Acceptable forms of payment are: cash and check.
- Checks should be made payable to the Campbell Library, or to Santa Clara County Library District.
- The amount due must be paid within 7 days of receiving approval for your reservation.
- Mailing in the amount due is not allowed.
To cancel a room booking, use the cancellation link provided in the booking confirmation email sent to the email address you provided in your application. You may also visit the Adult Reference Desk in-person or call (408) 866-1991 to cancel a booking.
After reviewing the Program Policy, please fill out this application to propose that the library sponsor an event that you (or your team) offer, to be held at the library. Due to the high volume of program applications we receive, we may only contact you if we may be interested in partnering with you on a future program/event. Thank you for your interest in library-sponsored events.
To see all library rooms available for reservation, visit Book a Room @ the Library.