Check out our Get Creative art video series, just for Teens! Interested in using found objects to make 3D sculptures? Anthony Stenberg from Morgan Hill Art School can show you how! Follow along as he shows art that can be made inspired by the work of famous sculptures, including: Yayoi Kusama, Louise Nevelson, Jean Tinguely, and Lee Bontecou.
Supplies for this project vary greatly, depending on the types of found objects you have around your house. Please see each individual lesson plan in order to learn more about the types of materials that will work for you:
- Any small/medium box (can be cardboard or similar)
- Optional: Paint or paper (to line the inside or outside of the box)
- Lesson Plan inspired by Lee Bontecou
- Lesson Plan inspired by Yayoi Kusama
- Lesson Plan inspired by Louise Nevelson
- Lesson Plan inspired by Jean Tinguely
For more Get Creative videos for Teens, click here.