Navigating financial resources can be extremely difficult during Shelter-in-Place, especially with information updating daily. Here is a concise list of direct links to information regarding essential services that you may need during these unprecedented times. Please keep checking our blog postings for more resource lists as they become available.
- California Benefits Page (California Benefits Page) Use this site to apply for benefits including: insurance, cash aid, and food assistance.
- Home - Labor Standards Enforcement Links to benefits you may be eligible for during this pandemic including: Unemployment, Disability, Paid Family Leave, etc. Hotline number available for assistance with applying for benefits
- COVID19 Support and Services | WVCS Sign up for food pantry including mobile pantry, and emergency funds to assist with rental fees
- Work2Future Resources Assistance with job searching, a weekly webinar every Tuesday at 11 am to get quick answers from CA’s EDD department and the experts at work2future
- PG&E CARE and FERA Get discounts on your PG&E bill
- Guide to applying for unemployment benefits in California Guide to Applying for Unemployment through EDD including what information you need before you start, FAQs, timelines, and specific information for the self-employed and business owners
- Assistance Programs for Workers During COVID-9 A Slideshow with links, eligibility guidelines, and how-tos for programs offered through EDD
- Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) FAQs Direct link to FAQs of applying for PUA through EDD
- Financial Assistance - Social Services Services and programs to assist financially even if you have not previously qualified for services.
For further reading check out our More Financial Assistance blog post.