Navigating resources for children and families can be extremely difficult during Shelter-in-Place, especially with information updating daily. Here is a concise list of direct links to information regarding essential services that you may need during these unprecedented times. Please keep checking our blog postings for more resource lists as they become available.
- Pandemic EBT Meal benefits for students already eligible for free or reduced lunch. Application for students not previously eligible will be available here mid-May.
- CA Meals for Kids (App) Download this app to find locations providing meals for students. App is actively updated daily to provide the most current sites and locations.
- Food & Clothing Sacred Heart Community Services provides supplementary groceries and a clothes closet. Hygiene materials may also be available. Please check your zip code before seeking services.
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan: Low cost health care benefits with programs geared towards families and children
- Valley Health Plan - County of Santa Clara: Low cost health care benefits provided through Valley Medical Center
- Family Resource Centers First Five Family Resource Center, sign up here to receive assistance with formula, diapers, and other essentials for young children
- Activities for Children: click on Family Activities tab from First 5 Santa Clara
- Kids & Families Santa Clara County Library System’s virtual services for children. Join us for storytimes and apps like ABCmouse. If you live in the county, please sign up for an e-card to access our services.